Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mo' Boy - Parenting

Perhaps it's the upcoming holidays, or perhaps it's the fact that I just had the wonderful opportunity to confer the Aaronic Priesthood on my son, but I've been thinking about fatherhood and parenting lately. 

So, I thought I'd pull up some of my past posts on the topic in the last couple of years.  It's been an interesting journey!




Mark has a lifelong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormon Church). Mark also has other sites and blogs, including MarkHansenMusic.com and his Dutch Oven blog.



Mark's Other Blog Posts: Bah Humbug, Cloud Computing,
Dutch Oven Turkey,

1 comment:

  1. Good one on Mo' Boy Blog, - it helps a lot!

    We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
    I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
    I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

    Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails