Monday, August 03, 2009

Mo' Boy on Mormon Church & Church Culture

The Mormon Church definitely has a culture all of its own. We are, as the scriptures declare, "a peculiar people", to be sure.

Since my blog here has been in the fringes of the bloggernacle a long time, I've recently been going through old posts and I thought it would be cool to share some of those again. One of the things I like to do here in my blog is to comment on our Mormon Church popular culture. Often that includes commenting on popular arts, like music and movies. I'll save those for another post, because they're sort of in a category of their own.

So, I got to thinking about the social aspects of church service, church attendance, and overall membership in the Mormon Church. Here are some of the gems I came up with.


Feel free to let me know if you think I'm way off base on any of these. Sometimes I'm so far off base, I've been mistaken for an outfielder...



Mark has a lifelong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormon Church). Mark also has other sites and blogs, including MarkHansenMusic.com and his Dutch Oven blog.


Mark's Other Blog Posts: Dutch Oven Beef Ribs, Humor: How High School Sports Prepare You for the Workplace,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails