Since my blog here has been in the fringes of the bloggernacle a long time, I've recently been going through old posts and I thought it would be cool to share some of those again. One of the things I like to do here in my blog is to comment on our Mormon Church popular culture. Often that includes commenting on popular arts, like music and movies. I'll save those for another post, because they're sort of in a category of their own.
So, I got to thinking about the social aspects of church service, church attendance, and overall membership in the Mormon Church. Here are some of the gems I came up with.
- How the Church's food welfare program works from a personal perspective.
- A start of a series of posts on Service.
- A "Day Without a Gay" or a "Day without Mormons"?
- The top ten reasons why we don't do our genealogy!
- Thoughts on Famous Mormons.
- In which everyone should not get so bent out of shape - the Mo' Boy Doctrine.
- Who takes care of Daddy?
Feel free to let me know if you think I'm way off base on any of these. Sometimes I'm so far off base, I've been mistaken for an outfielder...
Mark has a lifelong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormon Church). Mark also has other sites and blogs, including MarkHansenMusic.com and his Dutch Oven blog.
Mark's Other Blog Posts: Dutch Oven Beef Ribs, Humor: How High School Sports Prepare You for the Workplace,