Sunday, May 20, 2007

Where I've Been

Andy, over at 3 left turns, suggested that we do this map that shows the states we've been in. To the best of my (admittedly hazy) recollection, here's mine:



It's pretty cool when you think of it. My family, when we lived in Indiana, used to make trips to Washington DC so Dad could do some consulting work, and we used to make a family vacation out of it. We would always stop at sights along the way, like Kirtland, OH, and the Gettysburg battlefield.

Then we'd also make trips out to Utah to visit my mom's family. When I was in jr. high and high school, we came out and attended BYU's music/orchestra camps. So, most of the states between UT, IN, and DC were just "passin' thru" kind of visits.

We've visited California a few times, my wife and I, as well as Yellowstone. I don't think we actually crossed into Montana when we visited the park. Still, If we had, we just bumped across the border, so I wouldn't really count it.

So, where've you been?

MRKH
Mark Hansen
http://markhansenmusic.com

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you've been to NE! That's my home state! I have been to MI, UT, PA, IA, KS, MO, SD, MN, IL, CO

    ReplyDelete
  2. MRKH, I'm far too local. I ought to get out more, since my BS is in Geography!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails