Wednesday, June 22, 2005

More Musical Testimonies

The more I think about how cool that meeting was last Sunday, and the more I read the responses that some of you have written, the more I want to get to know your songs and your stories.

So, everyone that reads this, take a moment to think of your favorite hymn, or spiritual song, and thing back to a time when it touched your life. If that alone makes you smile, then that’s good enough. But if you’re up to sharing that moment with us, post it in a comment, or if it’s longer, you can post it in your own blog, and come back her and tell us about it in a comment.

I’ve asked people about their favorite and least favorite LDS songs before, but this time I’m probing a bit deeper. Don’t just pick a tune that’s got a cool melody or a happy rhythm, tell us about how a hymn touched you.

We won’t laugh, I promise!

MRKH
Mark Hansen
http://markhansenmusic.com

1 comment:

  1. Okay Marky Mark, I took the inititive and answered your query.

    Check out Conversations for my post, Musical Musings http://ldswomen.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the nudge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails