Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Power of the Press

OK, this is one of those "If I'm lyin' I'm dyin'" stories again...

To promote my upcoming concert in American Fork (Saturday night, the 30th, 7:30 PM, at the amphitheatre at about 850 E 700 N in American Fork, UT, be there, or miss out!), I sent out a bunch of press releases.

I got a call last week from the Provo Daily Herald, not far from AF, and they wanted to do a phone interview to do an article on me and on the show. Cool! So, I did the interview, and had a great conversation with the reporter, Logan, and was very excited. He said the article would come out today.

So, I went to the Herald's website today, and looked in the entertainment section, and sure enough, there it was! And right next to my amazing article about LDS rock music, is a random ad for a hearing aid company! Is that fate er whut!?

MRKH
Mark Hansen
http://markhansenmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails