I was checking out my archives here at Mo’Boy the other day. Sometimes I like to play the “What was I thinking a year ago?” game. It’s so much more pleasant that the usual “What was I THINKING?” game I usually play.
Anyway, I noticed that my first ever posting was on
That’s a long time in the bloggosphere. It’s a very long time in the bloggernacle. But I’ve been at it, and though at times I’ve not been as prolific as others, I’ve never let go. It’s just too much fun. Yeah, it takes time, but I really enjoy it.
Let me pick a few of my favorites:
- More Thoughts on Consecration: I found some very interesting quotes on the nature of the Law of Consecration.
- The Sun Shone Through the Windows: I was moved by the school shootings, and reminded of a song I’d written.
- The Problem with Mormon Games: This is the essay that started Chapter and Verse
- What does “God” Mean?: So much of the inter-religion squabbling is over things that simply are not well-defined.
- What I did For My Thanksgiving: When my son was baptized!
- Yu-Gi-Oh, Destiny, and Judgement: All about what defines us. And a song!
- My Sickle is Getting Dull: Where I feel like I’m not giving 100%
- Loaves, Fishes, Junk, and Kindness: I get a new perspective into miracles and the nature of our world.
- Secret, Sacred, and Delicious: When a temple session makes me feel great!
- Yet Man is Born Unto Trouble: Why bad things happen
- A Message of Hope: Another cool night at the temple!
- Humble Pie: Never pray for it.
Those are my picks. What are yours?MRKH